OrionM2M will take a part in the 9th International Wireless Russia Forum: 4G, 5G & Beyond – Evolution of mobile and fixed wireless networks as participant of exposition showcasing new equipment and perspective solutions.
The 9th International Wireless Russia Forum: 4G, 5G & Beyond – Evolution of mobile and fixed wireless networks, on May 30-31 2017, Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel (26/1 Tverskaya Str., Moscow).
Wireless Russia Forum: 4G, 5G & Beyond will be focused on the practical experience, wireless strategies and solutions, deployment of LTE, LTE-A and 5G mobile broadband networks and innovative technologies based on new generation networks in Russia and globally:
- Broadband wireless networks in Russia and abroad
- Effective strategies and business models for 4G network operators
- Small Cell: challenges and opportunities
- Voice Over Wi-Fi – new trend in voice services
- International initiatives for 5G, and the outlook for standards
- Operator strategy for the launch of new generation networks
- Transforming the Business Model of Managed Services for Development of Networks
- MVNO and MVNE in Russia - New Development Stage
- IoT on the path towards billions of devices connected
- Competition and mutual complementation in LPWA technologies (NB-IoT, LoRa, Sigfox and etc.)
- IoT and IIoT as a tool for smart monitoring of material supplies and rolling stock
Forum audience: Government, carrier operators, manufacturers of equipment for 4G and 5G networks, system integrators and distributors of equipment, financial, investment and consulting companies, mobile retailers, content- and service providers, and media.