OrionM2M will take a part in the 2nd Federal IT Forum of the Russian Electric Energy Industry – “Smart Energy 2017”.
Date and venue: 8 June 2017, Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel (26/1 Tverskaya Str., Moscow).
In 2016, the Federal IT Forum of the Russian Electric Energy Industry – “Smart Energy” became a unique platform for discussions and sharing experience in dealing with the key issues and current challenges of IT in the power industry. The guests of the forum spoke about innovative technologies and approaches to implementing IT projects with business entities, developers and the government in the new political and economic environment.
The most important topics of the forum in 2017 will be Industry 4.0, optimizing the ICT infrastructure of the electric power companies in Russia, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), the availability of IT services and business continuity, as well as effective cost and risk management in ICT to achieve these goals. The special guests of the forum will be the CIOs of the major Russian and international energy companies.
More about Smart Energy 2017:
- Over 200 guests
- Supported by the leading industry and market stakeholder associations
- Focusing on the burning issues related to the activities and collaboration of IT departments of Russian electric energy companies in the new economic conditions
- Intensive intellectual program with renowned experts of the business community
- Excellent opportunities for business communication and networking
Key topics of the forum:
- New challenges for IT departments of country’s largest energy companies
- Import substitution of IT solutions in electric power industry as a way to accelerate its innovative development
- New approaches to reducing ICT infrastructure and software costs
- IT aspects of the Russian state program “Energy Efficiency and Energy Development”
- Aspects of regulating departmental communication networks of Russian electric power industry companies
- Mutually beneficial cooperation between energy companies and carriers
- New opportunities and advantages of energy saving management automation
- Big Data solutions to develop smart networks
- Internet of Things to improve the flexibility of energy infrastructure
- Responding to cyber threats in electric power industry
- Outsourcing and transforming IT services;
- Cloud services as digital business transformation tool
- Long-term projection for IT development in electric power sector
Forum’s audience: CIOs and managers of IT departments of Russian energy companies; regulatory authorities, state institutions and development funds; top managers of Russian developers of IT solutions, software, telecommunication equipment and industrial control systems; heads of integrator companies; heads of Russian representative offices of foreign vendors; specialized and business journalists, analysts and experts in the field.