OrionM2M® announced a solution for remote monitoring and prompt notification of changes in temperature and humidity in the refrigeration chamber intended for storing medicines and vaccines against COVID-19.
Remote monitoring of temperature and humidity is implemented by the ORIONMETER LA-IP-I2C radio modem with specialized software in the LoRaWAN® network. The OrionM2M® solution has several advantages:
- The autonomous operation of the radio modem is guaranteed for 7 years without changing the power source due to the proprietary BatteryCare® technology.
- High accuracy of temperature and humidity measurements in the refrigerating chamber.
- Event logging at the radio modem level due to an independent EEPROM memory for 62 days with an hourly profile and the ability to re-request data.
- Server-level data storage and software analytics.
- Self-diagnostics of the system and automatic notification via SMS and e-mail in case of abnormal events (reduced battery capacity of the radio modem, power outage of refrigerating chambers, exceeding the threshold values of temperature and humidity in the refrigerating chamber).